We offer free shipping, local delivery, and curbside pickup.
December 19, 2020
This recipe is a real family favorite; make some for yourself, your neighbors, and Santa on his cookie plate!
Pleasant Valley Extra Virgin olive oil replaces butter in a simple sugar cookie recipe. The result is a rich, dense cookie to sink your teeth into.
2/3 cup Pleasant Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch salt
½ cup chocolate chips (Optional)
Preparation: ( 1 hour)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease the side of a loaf pan
2. Add the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda & powder & salt to a small bowl
3. In a large bowl, add your Pleasant Valley Farms Extra Virgin Olive oil, sugars, eggs & vanilla extract & whisk until thoroughly combined. Then stir in the mashed bananas and pumpkin
4. Slowly pour the dry ingredient mixture into the bowl, stirring as you pour. Add in the white chocolate chips. Stir until fully combined.
5. Pour the mixture into your greased loaf pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool, then decorate and cut in any way you want!
Happy holiday baking!
November 22, 2020
October 27, 2020
October 21, 2020